Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The most bobbletastic package ever... ever

Adam, from Thoughts and Sox, needed a card. I went out and bid and won that card for him.  The reciprocation that followed is simply epic.  I dabble in bobbles and Adam had approached me a while back about some that he had to spare.  The following is the flagrant awesomeness that arrived at my door this past Saturday. Buckle your seatbelt!


 Love a smiling bobble.
 Love the Golden Glove
 I would be imitated if he was chucking the ball in m direction.
 The newest Brave.  I hope he brings that broken bat magic to Turner Field!
A thing of beauty!

Adam-I thank you again!  They are awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Big fan of that Ian Kennedy bobble. Pitcher stare downs should be a bobble staple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe he didn't offer me that Upton! oh well. Awesome bobbleheads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gibby was my favorite and you didn't even take a picture of it. Lol. Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually now that I think about it I traded the Gibby away to Dodgerbobble before this trade came up.

      Out ot those 5 Parra is my favorite. Actually he is my favorite D-Back on the team. (ever since Roberts got traded) If they would just let the guy play he would be a star.

      Delete