Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, February 11, 2013

One good magic marker deserves another

The Redus cards that I still need are getting harder and harder to find.  I've been watching auctions on the Magic Marker Team Issue Gary for a while.  I finally found a seller that didn't think he was sitting on a Mantle rookie card and popped. REdus is in the building.

A Redus like this deserves celebrating!  Therefore, I give you the only other magic marker that I know, Mortimer Ichabod Marker.....



7 comments:

  1. Holy crap that's awesome! Of course now I have the "Picture page is picture page is lotsa fun with picture page" song stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you own that Ichabod? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WOULD TRADE FOR THAT!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's old school. Congratulations on adding the Redus Magic Marker card to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously. i want Mortimer Ichabod... my papaw ordered me one when I was a child and it never came :( I have always felt sad... more sad than my dad leaving and never coming back... I want that marker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a mib never removed mortimer ichabod marker mint condition :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please sell it to me... what you want for it? I've been looking for some time now my girlfriend is a vet and always wanted it and never got one. Please

      Delete
  6. I have a Mortimer Ichabod Marker! Anyone interested?

    ReplyDelete