Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Some COMC pickups for my peeps

I was cruising COMC recently and picked up a few for some cardboard compatriots.  Maybe you can guess who some of these are going to?

 So many Dodger Bloggers. Maybe I have a good home lined up for these three.
 May have an A's guy that would want this one.
 This one is headed to NY.
 Lots of Red Sox guys out there
 I'm thinking a good CCW buddy would love this one
 I may have just the right Platter for this one to sizzle
 Only one Big Time Marlin Fan I know
 This one seems lost with me, Maybe I can find a more appropriate Collector
These will be riding to Mobile with me in early March

5 comments:

  1. Right on! I see a lot of happiness in the blogosphere when these roll out. Cool stuff, Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so difficult being a Seattle Pilots fan. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I hope I'm reading between the lines correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there was a Most Generous Blogger of the Year Award... there's no doubt in my mind that you'd win.

    ReplyDelete