Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, February 23, 2013

One of those OMG Moments

The blog o sphere is full of class A citizens.  I try to be one myself.  This afternoon has to be the greatest example of such.  I have been trying to do a post a day and set them up for scheduling but quite frankly this one just can't wait for a couple of days the line to be posted.  It has to be done right now in this moment.  I'm warning you.  The cardboard that follows in this post is too good to be just gifted to me or anyone else for that matter but it was.  I'm just fricken ecstatic right now.  Tom from Waiting 'til Next Year was the author of this insanity.

 76 is double awesome!
 Chuck Tanner will never be leaving my vintage binder

 Sorry AJ!  These are staying with me.



 I'M WARNING YOU NOW!!  IF YOU'RE FAINT OF HEART-YOU NEED TO TURN BACK NOW. DO IT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.  HERE WE GO


















yES!  That is a 55 Bowman Color. Check!  From my favorite team.  Check!  All time epic player.  Check!

Tom....I don't know how to pay you back for this one but bet your bottom buck it is going to be epic when I do.  Thank you so much my friend!

3 comments: