Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, February 4, 2013

Thanks Woody!

Although I mainly am active in the blogworld now, I do still have some great relationships that I have developed from years in the trading forums.  One of those friends I have, Jeff sent me a great package this week.  No commentary really necessary.  He knows what I collect and he hit this one out of the park.  Thanks again Jeff!
 Pure Gold Sixties and Seventies 'Spos
 Eighties vintage Les Expos
 Reprint Heaven
 That's a whole lot of Unit
 Double Vision
 Legendary
 Some Braves
 Be early do not be late with the Cardinals Hits
Great photography Expos!

3 comments:

  1. Out of the park, for sure!

    It's great to see some foo-baw cards make an appearance. We've got to stay strong and continue to feature a few football cards throughout the offseason, which (and this is not a good sign) feels too long already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you collect Expos? IF I would have known that I would have thrown some in when I sent your bobbleheads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang... it sure is a small world. Woody is the man! Excellent trader and definitely a class act.

    ReplyDelete