Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, March 19, 2015

#War with Walk-Bringing out the Big Guns

Great Scott struck back this week in our cardboard collision.  He is really pulling no punches at this point.  Look at this straight right hand from the Walkman.

 Matt started out with colors-First Gold
 Purple
 Red
 Black
 Now Matt starts with the hits
 This Giles is beautiful in hand
 An Expos sighting
 Cardinals low #'d insanity
 Now Matt is back to bombarding me with Autos



 Wish Ervin would have stayed with the Bravos
 I love the Ginter Autos.  I need to locate some more
 That's one hell of a fancy CJ Wilson Auto
 A Beautiful Bravo Auto
 Up next is a jaw dropper-Check out Hermida and the Willinghammer-This one has company-MAJOR COMPANY
 Do you see what I see-O My BLEEP
 Super Low #'d Triple Auto featuring the Willinghammer and some guy named Miguel
Great Scott really popped me on this one.  The best auto that has ever been sent my way.  But as you already know-return fire is already on the way.#Warwithwalk #Warishell #Seven

And on a side note if your reading this PTown it's leprechauning time. 

5 comments:

  1. mine mine mine mine mine mine. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I laughed pretty hard when I saw the Leprechaun. Tom should be scared.

    You have no idea how pumped I was when I found that triple auto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exactly how i felt before mailing your saturday arrival. #seven

      Delete
    2. Scared? That Leprechaun movie freaked me out when I was a kid! I think I may have to change my address!

      Delete
    3. Knowing Wes a real leprechaun may jump out of the package.

      Delete