Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, January 7, 2013

Going vintage!

So much talk this early year about budgets and disdain for cardboard monopoly!  Count me among those that plan to go vintage in 2013.  I've expressed my love for vintage before and will again. I pledge this year to spend my money in card shops, COMC, on shipping trades, and perish the thought...repacks.  This year I hope to increase my vintage stash ten fold. I'm not saying I will absolutely not buy any brand new product but that's my goal.

Viva la resistance!


1 comment:

  1. Hiya, Jaybarkerfan. I'm just starting to collect cards again after a short, oh...20+ year break. Just discovering your blog (and it's archive) and loving your contributions. I'm learning a lot.

    One of my goals for this year, my first back, is to also dig in to vintage cards, and being really close to completing my first set started as a kid (1977 Topps), I'm moving on to the 1973 Topps (even though I only have maybe 5 cards at this point, ha!).

    Go retro in the future! ; )

    ReplyDelete