Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Free Card Friday Winner and this weeks contest

The entries are closed for Free card Friday last week and it's time to announce the winner....

Underdog Card Collector with a guess of 851!  The serial numbering on the Tejada was 0896/2007.


This week will remain shrouded in mystery.  I will reveal no details. Simply reply in the comments that you are in.  Entries will remain open until Wednesday afternoon 5PM>

GOOD LUCK!

22 comments:

  1. I'm like the Seahawks in the NFC championship game-- ALL IN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the reveal of this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in like Matt Flynn... or, Russell Wilson. Seahawks reference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll play along. And 43. Just because.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to guess that the butler did it. So I'm in..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loves me a good mystery, heck yeah I'm in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I'm in for a good mystery. Hopefully it isn't too scary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mystery could be code for a Bipping, but I'll take that chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next thing you know, you'll be having us eating Scooby Snacks!

    In!

    ReplyDelete