Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

World Cup of Trading Entrant 5- BO

Tonight lets showcase entrant 5 for the WCOT which comes courtesy of Bo from Baseball Cards come to Life.  Bo claimed two lots and one single card:

 I think you will enjoy this selection very much-all inserts
 I think you'll like this one too. All rookies
What did Bo send back my way?

 The Cardinals were represented
 So was Mr Redus
 Woodard came to this party too
 Bo sent a huge stack of Bama Alumni
 He didnt forget the hammer!
Finally, he surprised me with this cool relic.  Good show Bo!  Thank you my friend!

2 comments:

  1. Cool adds! Mine will hit the mail box tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! Would love to see a running list of how many of each Willinghammer card you have.

    ReplyDelete