Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, February 19, 2016

A Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary introduction from a Super Trader

The band of supertraders is mostly a group that I'm already familiar with in trading terms.  I was drawn to invite Brian from Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary because of his affiliation with Great Scott aka Bob Walk the Plank  Bob's word is good as gold with me and he spoke kindly of Brian.  I was lucky enough to receive a "modest" PWE from my newest trading partner Brian.

 Brian started out modestly enough with a pair of Bravos
 Sweet! A nice Gypsy Queen Relic
 Hammertime
 We may be moving past modesty and into showing off with this epic Stringfellow!
 OK we have officially blown past modesty with a 1951 Topps Bravo!!!!
 Senor Smoke IP Auto. Si Si Si
 Brian even did his research and dialed up the Crimson meter with this awesome auto!
Punching an exclamation point onto this modest package was an IP auto of the Willinghammer!!  BOOOOOOM

Brian-This was quite a nice PWE and I thank you sir!  Welcome to the supertraders group!!

4 comments:

  1. Brian is a heck of a guy. His blog is great as well. Believe this or not, but I do not have a Stringfellow in my Braves collection. That 51 is enough to be envious of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bean Stringfellow? I laughed out loud when I saw that card. Baseball names are so great!

      Delete
  2. Can't beat a name like Bean Stringfellow!! I WILL find that card for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wes for starting the Supertrader train! It should be a great ride!

    ReplyDelete