Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Card Show!

I made out to a show today.  No, not the National.  A small 30 table show.  I really only did business at about four of the tables.  Just thought I'd share some this afternoon:
 I just couldn't turn my back on this beautiful 8x10. 
 Decided it was finally time to put some cash into my 1969 set.
 Hello Mick!
 Hof'ers everywhere you turn
 What a great teacher!
 Sweetness
 Hate I never got to see Killebrew play.
 Giant Gaylord
 I've been on a Marichal kick as of late
 Had to haggle but got the ROLLIE RC!
 Also had to haggle but got this condition sensitive Say Hey for a bargain!
 I'm always on the look out for my Dodger brethren.  Who wants dibs?

 A sweet one of Dewitt

Hit me up Dodger peeps, I'm here for you.

2 comments:

  1. That Willie Mays is a really nice looking card, condition sensitive or not.

    Nice job at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dewey and the bills. Not sure I have anything comparable for you though. Will try to pull some braves together for the pwe bombing soon.

    ReplyDelete