Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, October 5, 2012

Winner Announced + FREE CARD FRIDAY

Proud to announce the winner of my contest from this past Sunday is.....
SKROEKER

Shoot me your addy my friend and I will get these out to you ASAP.


Friday starts with F and so does Friday. So lets offer some more up.  Same flavor as last time, just drop a comment in there to say you would like to be entered.  Here are your giveaway goodies today.
 Wily Peralta 2012 topps Chrome Rookie Refractor
Albert Pujols 2009 UD X
Vladimir Guerrero 1997 Score Interleague Moments
Oswaldo Navarro 07 Fleer Rookie
Brian Roberts 07 UD Future Stars
Mike Pelfrey 2011 A&G #342(SP?)
Adrian Gonzalez 2009 UD X Xponential Insert
Bill Mueller 2005 Bowman Sterling Game Worn Jersey

Good Luck.  You may enter until  Sunday at 5PM.

11 comments: