Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, October 11, 2012

NEW STUFF THURSDAY

Welcome to the next new theme of my blog-NEW STUFF THURSDAY!

On Thursdays I will be showcasing new cards to my collection!

This week are some of the goodies from my two value box splurge.  They are all for trade, if anyone wants to swing a small trade.

 Diamond Sparkles-Stanton Rookie Cup,Bonderman,Lincecum AS , Roberts
Gold #'d-Rauch,Lidge,Kipnis RC, Haren
 Jeter Icons foil, Rivera Icons Foil, Rivera Peak Performance,Rivera/Eckersley Legendary Lineage,Ruth History of the Game,Berra Yankee Stadium Legacy,Ruth Tales of the Game, Jeter CYMTO, Swisher History of the World Series
 Minis-Nolan,Sale Charcoal Ginter, Poker Player NG
 Cobb,Yaz Kiner, Hamilton,Lind #'d , Jesus Flores die cut rookie

And don't forget to check out my Sell me stuff Tuesday post for an opportunity for some fast cash.

Still need a couple of trade bait draft lists from some particapants as well if you happen to be one of those parties.

6 comments:

  1. Which Yaz Heroes card is that? Is it black or Beige, I can't really tell from the picture? I need a Beige one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's yours. I will hold and send with your Trade Bait Draft Goodies.

      Delete
  3. I can use the second picture please and the Kiner.
    Jeter Icons foil, Rivera Icons Foil, Rivera Peak Performance,Rivera/Eckersley Legendary Lineage,Ruth History of the Game,Berra Yankee Stadium Legacy,Ruth Tales of the Game, Jeter CYMTO, Swisher History of the World Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yours! I will hold and send with your Trade Bait Draft goodies.

      Delete