Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Themes in my blog!

Free card Fridays seem to be a big hit. I don't plan on completing "theme"ing out the blog but I have a few ideas! 

One of these ideas I have is something called "Sell me stuff" Tuesday

It's really a simple concept.  I put an offer out there and the first person to jump on it can sell me their item for some quick paypal. 

Offer 1-Autographed Baseball
The Criteria-
A.   A COA or LOA
B.   A clean not faded signature
C.   A former or current major league'er
 D.  Don't tell me who it is...I like being surprised
The offer $15 Paypal shipped

Offer 2-A Bobblehead
The Criteria
A.  Must be ceramic
B.  Good shape. No major damage
C.  Baseball player or mascot bobble
D.  Don't tell me who it is...I like being surprised
The offer $15 Paypal Shipped


So there's thirty bucks on the table.  Have a bobble head or a signed ball you wouldn't mind unloading??? Let's do it!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have any balls or bobbleheads for sale... but this is a pretty cool idea. Best of luck on your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept! I wish I had something to throw your way but I don't. Curious to see what happens regardless.

    BTW, I got my Trade Bait draft stuff today in the mail. Thank you very much, I especially like the Vern Law card.

    ReplyDelete