Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Danger .Danger.Danger

So, I guess the Braves are hexed with the Nationals. The Wild Card may be the only option, still early at this point but not looking good.

Also on the front of my other team, it appears we have a QB problem. Kevin Kolb doesn't look like the answer for the Cardinals. I think I'm hitching my wagon to John Skelton.

I'm going to shift mojo today and share two packages I recently received from two friends over at CCW.

jwgreen68 sent me a passel of Bravos. I had none of these!! Thanks Jerry!

My buddy, Woody, sent me some Cardinals-also all of which I didn't have! Rock on Jeff





Expecting quite a few packages incoming from Listia!  I will share when those goodies arrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment