Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Talk about my PC-Round 1

A while back, someone asked me who I collected on the Braves and to explain what I was looking for.  So here goes.

First and foremost, I have a binder that I call my anthology collection.  It has one card of every Braves player(in uni) that I can get my hands on.

Secondly, I collect all current Bravos and a few legends.  The legends I collect are my four favorite hitters and my five favorite pitchers.

Warren Spahn
Phil Niekro
Tom Glavine
John Smoltz
Greg Maddux

Hank Aaron
Dale Murphy
Eddie Matthews
Chipper Jones

Jerseys/Autos of any Brave in UNI.

Any of the legend doubles and anyone I already have for my anthology I put to the side for team trades.

Love to get Braves Lots and check 'em against my anthology!  I will try to get some pics and an updated list of my anthology collection posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment