Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, August 13, 2018

A winner! And time to add to the AREA 40 STACK

Congratulations to Matt from Diamond Jesters who is the winner that gets the mystery.  Please shoot me your addy at Lifebythedrop79@yahoo.com when you have a moment.

Time to add some more fuel to the space ship!

 AREA 40 is going Big League!
 Surfs up dudes and dudettes
 This is where I get some Pie! I hope to add the original release before breaking time next May as well
Finallyanother boom or bust! From 2014 what goody awaits inside??

If you comment and win this week then you will receive two prizes
 Explore your evil side with your own lil Skelly
A nice graded rookie. I'm glad football is back.  Good luck everyone-I shall hope to see you back here next week!

17 comments:

  1. Oooh wonder what's in the cut signature box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Email has been sent! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of variety in this week's boxes! And I too am very curious to see what comes out of that Leaf Cut Signatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beach Boys! Always wanted to see one of those breaks. I once used my panini rewards to snag a relic from the product

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Leaf History of Football would be hard for me to have around sealed, I would have to know who the cut signature was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge fan of Topps American Pie. I'd love to bust a box of that stuff one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Skeletor is itching to get out and cause some mischief...

    ReplyDelete
  8. More good stuff there! What's your favorite Beach Boys song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to say Good Vibrations followed close by I get around

      Delete