Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, November 19, 2012

What's on your christmas list?

Thursday is Thanksgiving. After that we will be full onto the Christmas season.  A year goes by so fast!  I'm curious as to what you're hoping your Santa Claus drops into your stocking this year.

I have personally started chasing all copies of one card. 199 of them exist. I, being crazy as I am, have decided to chase as many copies as I can get.

The card is of a now retired NBA journeyman Mike Wilks.  If you see any copies of this card snag them and I will glady trade for them. I'm sure many are still in un opened product. Some are probably sitting in card shop 3/$10 GU bins. I may never find them but I will try.






What's on your Christmas List?

And don't forget to register for Free Card Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. How many do you have so far? Why this card? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

    As for my Christmas list... right now I'm sort of craving a wax box of 1986 Topps baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have six so far. I received the original one in a trade bait draft and after doing some research realized that he lives pretty close to where I grew up. I like the look of the card so I decided to go all in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck... I'll keep an eye out for it when I go to the local mall shows.

      Delete