Welcome to my blog. You may see cards, you may see toys, you may see sports, you may see anything here!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Draft update, Free card Friday, winners etc.

Sorry for the short script. Jammed for time today.  I will be delaying Free Card Friday until sunday evening.

Here are your winners for last week:

The FCF winner is Brad's blog!!  Pretty sure I have your addy. Still might want to send it to me if you have a sec.

The winner of the Vidro was also going to receive a free entry into my next card draft but due to lack of interest I have cancelled for now.  I will throw in some extra goodies for that winner and if I ever have another card draft I will get you in a free entry.

The winner is.....BO who guessed 65. The correct # is 66/100.

Also giving a prize to P town Tom who had a magnificent theory and almost nailed it!! Good job to all three winners.

See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment