Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, November 3, 2012

COMC Overload-Post 1-The Redus Edition

As I await UPS to deliver the cornerstone of my memorabilia collection this week please allow me to share some items I just received from www.checkoutmycards.com

I have talked about being a Gary Redus "supercollector" here before, I won't rehash but...my list is getting much smaller.  I need to post an updated needs list soon.  Meanwhile here are the awesome pieces of cardboard that are about to fill holes in my Redus binder!
 1990 Topps Tiffany/1988 O Pee Chee
1989 Fleer Glossy/Obak Autograph #'d 200(I think I have four of these)
 1993 Rangers Team Stadium Club/1990 Fleer Canadian
1990 O Pee Chee/1982 Waterbury Indians Minor League
 1989 Bowman & 1989 Bowman Tiffany

+1988 Topps Mini Leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment