Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm looking for a brave trader to accept my Christmas Challenge!

I want to swap a box of my junk for a box of your junk. I have filled a large flat rate box with many surprises and a gazillion cards. I want to send it to you. Do you have a boxfull of cards and or cool junk that you can live with out?  Let's make a christmas trade! Large flat rate box for Large flat rate box! Who's game? Who wants to take my holiday dare?


6 comments:

  1. I'm in! What kind of stuff would you like to see? Who's your favorite team? You can email me at borosny at gmail dot come

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I've already got a medium box filled up somewhere. I'm sure I can turn it into a large pretty easily.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome uncle moe. Shoot me an email at lifebythedrop79 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome uncle moe. Shoot me an email at lifebythedrop79 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this falls through, got a box full if you want. jasonjasonp12@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete