Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, November 9, 2012

FREE CARD FRIDAY!

Welcome to another episode of FCF!  Maybe I should call it crappy scan Friday today!  Here are your goodies this week.
 Karl Rhodes 95 Score Gold Rush
Clint Barmes 06 Fleer
Curtis granderson 09 Topps Town
Mark Teixeira A Rod Hot Corner Guardians 2011 Heritage
 Lou Gehrig 2011 Topps 60
Florence Nightengale 2011 A&G Minds that Made the Future
Francisco Rodriguez 09 UD Retrospective
Prince Fielder 08 UD Timeline
CC Sabathia 08 UD X Xponential
Curt Schilling 03 Donruss Champions
Ryan Howard 07 Topps Update All Star
Neftali Feliz 2011 Topps Rookie Cup Gold /2011(Guess this number closest without going over will score a prize)
Carter Jurica 2010 Donruss Elite Autograph(Giants Draftee) 518/685

Deadline will be Tuesday at 5PM Central.

Extra entry if someone lists you as a referral to this weeks contest. Good luck to everyone!

11 comments:

  1. I'll guess 518 on the Feliz. That would be awesome symmetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I'll go with 644 for Feliz. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. In! :-) 1208 on Feliz.
    I'm diggin' that Florence Nightengale...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please count me in.

    I'll guess 1967

    ReplyDelete
  5. In. And my magic 8 ball says "signs point to 'yes'". Wait - this damn thing doesn't give random numbers!

    Umm....912 on the Feliz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in, and I so want to say $1, but it's too soon, so 286.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in, and let's go with 1370/2011

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will go with 14 and thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1956 - greatest topps card design (in my humble opinion)... your generosity is second to none :-)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete