Welcome to my blog. You may see cards, you may see toys, you may see sports, you may see anything here!

Friday, November 9, 2012

FREE CARD FRIDAY!

Welcome to another episode of FCF!  Maybe I should call it crappy scan Friday today!  Here are your goodies this week.
 Karl Rhodes 95 Score Gold Rush
Clint Barmes 06 Fleer
Curtis granderson 09 Topps Town
Mark Teixeira A Rod Hot Corner Guardians 2011 Heritage
 Lou Gehrig 2011 Topps 60
Florence Nightengale 2011 A&G Minds that Made the Future
Francisco Rodriguez 09 UD Retrospective
Prince Fielder 08 UD Timeline
CC Sabathia 08 UD X Xponential
Curt Schilling 03 Donruss Champions
Ryan Howard 07 Topps Update All Star
Neftali Feliz 2011 Topps Rookie Cup Gold /2011(Guess this number closest without going over will score a prize)
Carter Jurica 2010 Donruss Elite Autograph(Giants Draftee) 518/685

Deadline will be Tuesday at 5PM Central.

Extra entry if someone lists you as a referral to this weeks contest. Good luck to everyone!

11 comments:

  1. I'll guess 518 on the Feliz. That would be awesome symmetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I'll go with 644 for Feliz. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. In! :-) 1208 on Feliz.
    I'm diggin' that Florence Nightengale...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please count me in.

    I'll guess 1967

    ReplyDelete
  5. In. And my magic 8 ball says "signs point to 'yes'". Wait - this damn thing doesn't give random numbers!

    Umm....912 on the Feliz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in, and I so want to say $1, but it's too soon, so 286.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in, and let's go with 1370/2011

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will go with 14 and thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1956 - greatest topps card design (in my humble opinion)... your generosity is second to none :-)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete