Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, June 15, 2017

World Cup of Trading Announcement

Well friends it's time to ratchet up the excitement here at Willinghammer Rising! On Sunday at 4pm I will be going live with the 2017 WCOT.  This will be an offering of awesome cards, memorabilia, and surprises!  All you will have to do is stake your claim and trade with me!  I will be awarding prizes to the top three finishers.  Full details to follow Sunday at 4pm Central time.  You won't want to miss this!

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm wished I had held my hammers and the nice Alabama stuff I sent now lol. Looking forward to this. Gotta stake some claim on some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a couple more Hammers in the tool shed, it's about time I sent them on over...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... was contemplating when to send my next Hammer package. Looks like I found my answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. Perhaps I should have waited on sending that one I sent lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found a serial numbered Hammer at the show yesterday...

    ReplyDelete