Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, June 24, 2013

Why am I writing about Joe Carter? Come inside and Redus all about it.

You may wonder why I'm writing about a Joe Carter mini sticker on my blog but really I'm not.  The Redus masterlist is slowly dwindling and to me each card I check off deserves to be celebrated.  This is probably one of the more plentiful remaining Redus cards on my list. 
 Mr. Carter adorns the back of my find.
 Move over Cecil Espy, I'm here for Redus!
Almost no Redus post is complete without another delivery from my favorite Redus distributor-UCF from the card forum world.  As always Brett, I thank you!

Theres still time to register for Opportunity 2 in my sweepstakes contest.  How much time is up to me!  Check out my last post to get your name in the hopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment