Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Take my junk-10 for Trade on this Saturday

Completed a trade with Chris over on CCW and came out with some bait.  See anything ya like?  Let's do a blind trade!  Just leave a comment and we will go from there!

 96 Leaf Signatures of Kevin Ritz-Rocks and Chad Kreuter-Sox
 Oliver Perez-Bucs-087/350
 Shaver Hansen Manupatch Auto 026/124
 Tomko Reds Donruss Signature Series
 Cesar Izturis Jays
 Scott Moore-Tigers Auto
 Erubiel Durazo Auto Chirography
 Garrett Atkins Black Swatch
Marlon Byrd Auto

Step on up and take my junk and send me some of yours!

4 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in the Perez and Durazo autos if they aren't already spoken for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are yours. Shoot me your addy at lifebythedrop79 @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tigers Auto Chris Moore for some more vintage?

    ReplyDelete