Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A couple of shout outs and the final call for Opportunity #1

The window is about to be shut on getting in for opportunity #1 in my sweepstakes.  Check out my previous post if you want to get in on the fun.

In the meantime, here are some very generous arrivals here at the jbf junkpile.


Adam over at the Arpsmith blog offered up this gem.  I was honored that he sent it to me.  I casually pick up Reggie's but everytime I do-I want more.
 Adam also included this 82 beaut!
 P Town Tom didn't violate our armistice but he did spoil me with some Braves.
 More Bravos!
 The absolute coolest.  Day Glow-Love those!
Thanks to Tom and Adam for your generosity gentlemen.  Stay tuned as opportunity 2 will be available soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post, I apparently missed the last one :)

    ReplyDelete