Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, June 23, 2013

First Sweepstakes Contestant Announced. Position Two now Available!

It's time to announce who has won the first of twenty one positions in my "sweepstakes".  42 contestants applied in round one....It's time to fill the first seat at the table.  After three randomizations....
 

For those that can't decipher my crappy capture-The winner of Opportunity 1 is BACKSTOP CARDS!!

Opportunity two is now available for registration.  You may have the opportunity for days or maybe just hours.  Only the Shadow knows.

Here's a couple of cards that will be included in packages.  No single cards in this giveaway!




The Field:
1. Backstop Cards

29 comments:

  1. I agree with the Dimwit..Great Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam Lind looks like he is going to hurt me. We're gonna rumble...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the massive contest! I'm in...please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's give it another go. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is looking better all the time. I'm in for a second shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off to a great start. Hopefully I can get me a slot at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Round two....count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just burned my tongue on hot coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Window still open? If so, I'm sneakin' in.

    ReplyDelete