Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

World Cup of Trading Entrant 15- Billy

Today I want to share a slobber knocker of a WCOT entry.  This one comes courtesy of Billy K.  Billy claimed three items...
 A nice cube full of relics
 A cube of basketball
A nice low numbered triple relic

In return he sent a wrestling heavy return trade
 A couple of neat sunoco tokens
 A well weathered Brutus bendie. DIDNT HAVE IT!
 Jean Clad Stone Cold!  DIDNT HAVE IT
 Here comes the Ax here comes the Smasher.   Well this is Smash and Crush but I DIDNT HAVE EITHER
 Ooooo hello Angelina
 Loving this gold ink Hacksaw
This is definitely a studly duel of a great classic team! Awesome!!

Thanks for a great trade Billy!

6 comments:

  1. A cube full of relics. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it and needed the wrestlers! I was flying blind there but it seems like I chose well! I remember seeing your post about collecting the figures so I tried to find figures that looked similar.

    Enjoy those car medals because I bought them for myself and forgot to take them out of the wrestler bag before I packed it, LOL. Since I totally forgot they existed until seeing your picture I guess I don't deserve them anyway, LOL!

    I don't know hardly anything about wresting and I can honestly say that it was the first time in my life I went through and bought wrestling cards. I was a little worried that the box was weak considering some of the other stuff you've gotten and posted but I am glad you are happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete