Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vacation Post 3-2010 Topps Chrome

The shop I visited had bought a bunch of discounted blasters of the dreaded 2010 Topps Warped...ehr...I mean Chrome.  I bartered and bought one for what I would have gotten it for at Wal Mart.  Here are the goods:

Base
Placido Polanco Phillies
Nelson Cruz Rangers
Gordon Beckham White Sox
Rich Harden Cubs
Aramis Ramirez Cubs
Daniel McCutchen Pirates
Grady Sizemore Indians
Jake Peavy White Sox
Chase Utley Phillies
Matt Holliday Cards
Mark Buehrle White Sox
Robinson Cano Yankees
Yovani Gallardo Brewers
Magglio Ordonez Tigers
Aaron Hill Blue Jays
Max Scherzer Tigers
Adam Jones Orioles
Derek Jeter Yankees
Alex Rodriguez Yankees
Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners
Clayton Kershaw Dodgers

Rookies
Jesse English Nationals
Andy Oliver Tigers

Xfractors
Chase Utley Phillies
Edwin Jackson Diamondbacks

Refractors
Prince Fielder Brewers
Derrek Lee Cubs
Ivan Nova Rookie Yankees
Jon Link Rookie Dodgers

Purple Refractors
Scott Kazmir Angels 140/599

Let me know if you need any of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment