Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, July 25, 2011

Mailday from Nachos Grande+ An Epiphany

Got mail yesterday from Chris at Nachos Grande.  He sent a nice lot of 25 Expos/Braves.  The most awesome card out of the lot was an Expos base card of someone you've most likely never heard.  It truly excites me when I get an Expo card that is of a player I don't have.  So here's the gem:
Also he sent me his blog trademark sticker. AWESOME.  This is in my top two all time calling card items I have received from fellow bloggers.  I will share these in an upcoming post but for now I must say: I NEED A TRADEMARK/CALLING CARD/ID PIECE to send with my trades and gifts.

PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS ON!! BE BACK SOON WITH A POST ON THIS AND WELL WHY NOT JUST TURN IT INTO A CONTEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment