Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Final Prize Winners-
Kyle Drabek-Things are Funner Here
Karim Garcia-spiegel83
Earl Boykins-dw
Jacob Hester-Dawgbones
Early Doucett-Greg Zakwin
Matt Ryan-Morgan
Qyntel Woods-Nathan
Jermaine O'Neal-Matt Pederson
Kurt Kittner-Derek
Brandon Jacobs-Lost Collector
Foots Walker-Spiegel83
Jason Bartlett-Dawgbones
Michael Jordan-BA Benny

BUT HERE'S THE SURPRISE.....Although this contest was titled I'm Greedy. I'm actually not.  Everyone that participated will be a winner.  Here is what I need from you:

Mailing Address
Favorite Sport
Favorite Team

NEED THIS INFO VIA EMAIL BY FRIDAY JULY 8 IF YOU WANT YOUR PRIZES IN THE MAIL BEFORE LEAVE FOR VACATION:  lifebythedrop79@yahoo.com

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PLAYING!!

Information received from:
Matt Pederson
Lost Collector
Diamond King
Ryan G
Daily Dimwit
BA Benny
Spiegel83
Greg Zakwin

3 comments:

  1. It was funny going from prize to prize, seeing the results, being in the top 5 nearly every time! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have my info from our trade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome contest. Not only did I win something, I won two somethings, and two of my Peeps won something, not only that, but I believe Julie really wanted that Drabek so that was too cool!!
    Congrats to all and Thanks for an awesome contest!

    ReplyDelete