Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, April 23, 2017

BIG FUN GAME STEAL REPLACEMENT PICK FOR BASEBALL CARD BREAKDOWN

Gavin found himself a victim of larceny at the hands of Napkin Doon contemporary-the Lost Collector!  Gavin has chosen number 2 to pick up the pieces.
A giant shoe box filled with baseball mystery.  But i will give you a peak...
SCC is now on the clock.  He may steal the mystery box, the Mookie jersey, the vintage lot, or the Trout relic.  Or he may select 3,4, or 6-15.  Good luck my friend.  Just as a note I will post any updates tomorrow around 7pm.


8 comments:

  1. Nice strategic peeking of the Bryce Harper RC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh can u see the bryant peeking as well lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good things....but I like mystery boxes. I will steal the mystery box! Sorry Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wes, you've taken this game to a whole new level! Great job man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, swiped again! I figured the mystery box would stick with me, but power to SCC for brazenly snagging it. If it's my turn yet again, I suppose I'll work my way up the ladder to #3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet. Could that baseball be signed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh! I can't stand the mystery! We must know what is in that box!

    ReplyDelete