Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

BIG FUN GAME PICK ANGELS IN ORDER

So i screwed up but got it right finally.  Tom wasnt able to pick up the box since its locked its already locked.  He has picked #14.  So what happened on 5/19/82 and 7/17/83??  Come on historians.  This guy
Gave up a homer on each date to this guy...
And now Tom has signed 8x10s of each guy!  Chris is up!!  Good luck!  The numbers left (i think) are 6 8 9 11 12  and 15.  I believe everything is up to steal accept the box or the mookie jersey!


6 comments:

  1. I think #4 is still available. if so I'll take #4. if not... let me know and I'll pick again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone has good email for Chris please ask him to revisit and pick a prize.

    ReplyDelete