Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, February 3, 2017

Willinghammer supercollection...behind the curtain---part 1

My big organization allows me the opportunity to know exactly what i have and perhaps share a little more about my collection.  I have two ultra pro albums set up for Willinghammer autos.  One is for vertical cards and one for horizontal.

I have 75 vertical autos and 77 horizontal autos.  Way to many to try and picturize at once.  There are also 9 ip autos.  Then there are the cards I had to place in magnetics due to not fitting in the albums.  There are 33 of them.




194 Willinghammer card autos in all!  Thanks for droppin by!

8 comments:

  1. A folder for horizontal autos and one for vertical autos of just one player? I want to be just like you when I grow up!
    The legend of JBF continues to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon to be 195, if I ever get this envelope mailed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn dude. Impressive stuff! I've got another for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. portrait autos here
    landscape auto there
    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting the feeling everything you do is turned up to 11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Awesome collection. Those Sweet Spot signatures deserve more exposure. They'd make a great background or something.

    ReplyDelete