Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Two huge cards arrive in Hazel Green

Had a different plan for my post today but breaking news required a change in the headlines.  This is definitely not fake news but real cardboard news.

Uncle Tiny had been telling me to be on the lookout for a card he swung a deal for on sportlots for me.  Its been a while and we bith thought it may be lost forever until today
An absolute beauty and numbered to 11!  I believe the complete run spells out THE HAMMER.  Thanks to Uncle Tiny for this gem!  Four points for you sir!

Another cardboard Kevin, the Card Papoy had also told me to be looking out for a card but he didn't tell me how prepared I should be...
 Holy 1 of 1 Batman.  I have been wowed by my friend from France!
I shall not forget this my friend!  Previously i had stated that four points would be the max for any card but I'm adding a 1/1 addendum.  10 points for the Card Papoy!  MERCI MERCI

5 comments:

  1. It spells "The Hammer"? That would be so cool to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Now you just need to find out who has all the low numbered rookie stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had probably seen that plate already, there aren't that many around on ebay ! Glad I could surprise you with it

    ReplyDelete