Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, February 10, 2017

Just a taste

Im shining bright like a fresh out of the microwave sausage biscuit here in Hazel Green tonight.  The shine is from the afterglow of a great set of customs that arrived from the workshop of custom wizard and fellow blogger Gavin from baseball card breakdown.  Just one card tonight from the batch of 8 he sent but it is mouth watering
Back in the day I shoved so many sausage biscuits in my mouth to get these cards.  Im pretty sure if there interventions back then I would have been a candidate.  Now in 2017 I have the most savory card of all.  Thanks my friend these are awesome cards.  Tune in later this weekend for the other magnificent seven.

6 comments:

  1. i JUST GOT AN 8 PACK TOO, WELL 7 CUSTOMS AND 1 THAT WASN'T. GREAT STUFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like! These were a lot of fun for me to whip up and I'm sure another batch won't be too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot! I saw the picture of the card in my blogroll and I actually thought there was another awesome food set to chase. Gavin's customs are just ridiculously good!
    Oh, and now I must go find some breakfast. For some odd reason I'm craving a sausage biscuit sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gavin's customs keep on getting awesomer and awesomer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gavin's customs are the best around. Jimmy Dean's sausage biscuits? Not so much. They're good. But they're not in McDonald's league.

    ReplyDelete