Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, February 5, 2016

Willingham Wednesday on a Friday

Hope everyone is having a great week!  Missed my weekly Willingham post on Wednesday so I'm here to share another COMC Willinghammer Mailday. Enjoy!

 A pair of Polar Bear Autos
 4 More for my most plentiful Willingham set
 Nice Heroes Charcoal #'d to 50
 Double Vision
 JWill by the Letter
 A Very Nice Ultimate Dual Swatch with Pinstripes #'d to 35


Actually I also received my best Willingham mailday ever this week. It came courtesy of fellow SUPERTRADER Bob Walk(Shocker).  Matt always swings a heavy hammer.  Can't wait to share the kindness that he sent my way!

Be sure and get those SUPERTRADER addresses in to myself or PATP.  Until next time take it easy!

3 comments:

  1. Some really SUPER cards there amigo! I especially like the Letter card. Very sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but wonder if all those Willinghammers joined your collection just this past week.
    I still think my favorite of the bunch is the greatness autos. That's a slick card design.

    ReplyDelete