Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesdays with Willingham courtesy of a Super Trader

I'm really excited to see all the buzz surrounding the Super Traders group!  Can't wait to see the maildays start coming in for everyone.

But today is Wednesday and it's time to showcase some new Willinghammer pickups.  These came courtesy of fellow supertrader Mr Great Scott aka Bob Walk the Plank.  Matthew is simply one of the best no matter what your criteria.  He wowed me with this one!

Great Scott started out innocently enough with just a Bowman cracked ice and then the insanity begins!
 My Willingham auto binder is going to be swelling!
 Love both of those dual autos and that leather has held its auto very nicely. Beautiful patch on that SPX
 This one is a very crisp and clean design
Simply a stunning amazing patch!!  Gorgeous! 

You've done it again my friend.  Now it's on me to even our score.  Luckily...I've been preparing.

5 comments:

  1. Whoa...Matt, leave some Willinghams for us to send JBF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to think of something else for the next time. I exhausted the Willingham resources. Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That patch on the last card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete