Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, May 29, 2015

Underdog Cardboard-Z Man strikes back

The Z Man has dropped a surprise on me yet again.  He has hinted at war but I'm already neck deep with the devious Tony L so those talks must wait.  He did however send me some sweetness:
 He started me out with a player I miss
 A delicious McMurtry graph
 What's the story on this Beautiful Patch???? Do Tell
And the Chief to boot?????  Great stuff my friend-Thanks for thinking of me !!

1 comment:

  1. Right on, glad these made it to ya!

    The GQ was here, so I included it, but the others are those I was most excited to get for you, having picked them up especially for you.

    The patch, I am told, is original from the late 60's - early 70's. A cursory search, however, leads me to believe the patch is straight out of the 60's and this one, being in the condition it was in, I figured you either needed it or needed another!

    The McMurty...well, speaks for itself. Pretty glorious purple and blue theme going on there. Tough to let that bespectacled card go, I must admit. ; )

    The Chief!

    ...no explanation, for the card, a lot like Chicken Boy, is to tall to live, to weird to die (bit.ly/1GgzOcs).

    ReplyDelete