Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Card Papoy-Great Taste in Cardboard

Again I was lucky enough to be visited in my mailbox by my French friend Kevin from the Card Papoy.  He has really nice tastes and sends tremendous cardboard a loooong way. He has been a huge contributor to my autograph project this year an  He's a trading stud!
Two Knickerbockers
 A very fancy Timberwolf
 A couple of Jays escape the grasp of Papoy
 Oh my Braves.  The Dual is sweet!
 Mr. Swope got a lot of rookie autos and I don't mind taking any of them!
 Oh my! Lots of things I could say but kids may be reading...
 A beautiful Murph.  MURPH4HOF
 A Hot Hot Hot 1/1  - Awesome!!!!!!!
Kevin closed me out with a hypnotizing Bieb


Thank you again My Friend!  This was a very very nice surprise!!  Great Scott has a few surprises to send your way from me the next time ya'll swap!  Viva France!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! what an awesome batch of cards! First class stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you like 1990 Donruss Kevin......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when a trade post combines the words 'stud' and 'Bieb'. And I miss that Benchwarmer card already !

    ReplyDelete