Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Some retail therapy plus some housekeeping!

The latest opportunity in my sweepstakes opportunity is still available but not for much longer!

I'm also looking for a trader for my 73 Topps castaway. Please take it off my hands!

Now onto something else.  I found my self in Wally World today and had a weak moment.  Turned out to be a pretty decent weak moment!


Bought a Hanging 100 Card Repack and got this beauty!



Also found a discounted blaster and couldn't resist.


Pretty much what you would expect, but I did get a neat rookie
                                 Also managed to snag a hit!

I've been resisting 2013 Bowman for a while, just couldn't get into Puig Mania but decided to take a chance on one of the three pack deals. Did manage to pull a silver ice-I think that's what you call them anyway?

Also managed to pull this mini refractor.  Not too bad huh?

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice work.

    Selling that baby? (I've landed one already).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the requests start rolling in the the Puig.

    I, for one, could care less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no puigs in my collection, but would urge you to sell while the getting is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $40 bucks is about all they seem to be bringing. I will probably trade it or keep it.

      Delete
  4. I for one, would suggest trade that Puig....like, to me, since I dont have any Puigs yet.

    Interested? Have you seen anything at ATBATT that interests you? What would you like in return?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me and we can talk about it. lifebythedrop79 at yahoo dot com

      Delete
  5. I would love to trade for your Pig. I could really make a nice ham...perhaps some bacon....

    What's that? Everyone's talking about PUIG? What's a PUIG?

    I doubt you can get any bacon from a Puig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get the best package that you'll ever receive in the mail this week

      Delete
  6. Nice pull on the Puig! I would be interested in trading for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me and we can talk about it. lifebythedrop79 at yahoo dot com

      Delete