Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Opportunity 8...9 & 10 Vanish

Good evening Brave Souls.  I'm here to award opportunities 8,9, and 10 to my Clearinghouse Sweepstakes Contest.  These peeps already have a seat at the table:

1.  Dimwit
2.  Josh D
3.  Jafronius
4.  Backstop Cards
5.  Spiegel
6.  Fuji
7.  Big Bern 28

Who will join them?  Top three get in the festivities:

Congratulations to the winners!  Only 11 Seats remain at the Big Kids Table.

This card is going to be available-


Enter away-You may not have long on this one?!  Opportunity 11 and maybe more is LIVE!

27 comments:

  1. Oh, mighty randomizer, select me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sliding into this round like its the pitcher's mound at the all-star game

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Place LA Dodgers Mojo - Power ON !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so close (if 4th place counts as close)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's try reverse psychology:

    I DO NOT WANT TO BE SELECTED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Needs to go to someone from Down Under ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 11 is my lucky number! (it's not really, but maybe I can trick fate...luckily fate cannot penetrate parentheses)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we please change this to that the last three win?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come on Randomizer...Show some love...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making progress...I can see my name on the list now! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on... big cards... no whammies...!

    ReplyDelete