Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Period 5 Opportunity off the Board as well as Opportunity 6 & 7

It's time to award Opportunity 5 in my Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.  2 people will receive the unexpected as tonight I will hand out three seats at the table.  Joining Dimwit, Josh D, Jaffronius, and Backstop Cards will be.....
 BIG BERN, FUJI. SPIEGEL
31 People signed up for Opportunity 5. Who will win Seat 8 at my giveaway table?  Here is another treat that will be up for grabs.

 CUBE OF MYSTERY-283 CARDS
 ALL ARE INSERTS/PARALLELS/ODDBALLS
WILL YOU MAKE THIS YOUR PICK?  GOOD LUCK WINNING OPPORTUNITY 8 AND MAYBE MORE

27 comments:

  1. Another instance where Jedi Jeff just misses the cut..And got Bipped..Count me in for seat 8..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they sold Cubes of Mystery @ my LCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mystery cubes are so mysterious. Awesome. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cube of Mystery! Oh man, that's right up my alley! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know there's got to be some of my players in the great Cube. I am so in on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I am in for cube of mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DANGIT!!!! Nothing like being the first loser. :( Will this cube post be the one that gets me to the top?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good mystery...I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oppo 8...count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sign me up for Crazy 8! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cube of mystery, the first thing that came to mind was the movie aladdin 'the cave of wonders' thanks for another fun contest wes

    ReplyDelete