Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Highspots wrestling subscription box

It's time to review box 2 of 4 of the wrestling subscriptions I discovered for this past month.  This one came courtesy of Highspots...Let's see what lurks inside
 This wrestlecon shirt was a throw in.  Pretty neat for an around the house shirt.
 Don't know this lady but she is pretty cool and she autographed this 8x10
 3 DVD's from the High Spot Stash.  Indy's haven't really been my thing but I plan to watch all of these
 A 2009 WWE Metal Pendant Necklace.  Is this Kofi??
 A luchador sticker!
This shirt saved it for me!  Coal Miners Glove Match. Spin the Wheel Make the Deal

Professionalism-4 Stars
No information card that I saw, well packaged though

Value-4 Stars
At $46.74 I feel like the shirt saved it for me

Cool Factor-3.5 Stars
I think maybe this one just didn't hit the chord with me.  The DVDS are ok.  I was hoping to get a shoot interview or 2.  The auto is of someone I'm not familiar with but I'll definitely give Highspots another try.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the auto is from Jade (Mia Yim), currently in TNA:

    https://youtu.be/IPf1_3Fc-lY

    https://youtu.be/E_bjCbiEq4g

    (side note: Maria Kanellis. YUM!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just about to comment on Jade (Mia Yim) but the Jedi beat me to it. She was the Knockouts Champ for a bit and is usually in the title picture as of late.

    That is Kofi as well, I remember WWE Shopzone selling that forever.

    The shirt is cool, but I don't know if it would save it for me. Though the DVD's are nice, I'm curious about the Young Bucks one. I bet the BOLA one is good, I always hear how good they are. I think you got your money's worth, but if it was me, I'm not sure I'd do another month, at least not for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what my favorite item is in this box. Tough call between hot woman & sweet luchador sticker.

    ReplyDelete