Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, April 6, 2015

A Thank You for John

First, let me offer my condolences to John from Johnny's Trading Spot blog.  You've been in prayers the last couple of days my friend.  At this time I'd like to share some Opening Day Cardboard that John sent my way last week.

 I miss the Willinghammer already!
 Adios amigos.  Sad to see Ervin get hit with a suspension but even sadder to see BJ go-because Kimbrell got caught up in his salary dump.  UGH
 I really liked Gattis-Wish him all the best in Houston
 Clearly the future
 Welcome to Atlanta Nick-Day 1 MVP
 Feels like John may have sent the whole set!
 Can the Braves finish 2nd Place again this year?? Doubtful but I will watch just the same!
Thanks again John for the great cards.  Very sorry for your loss my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment