Welcome to my blog. You may see cards, you may see toys, you may see sports, you may see anything here!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Underdog strikes again!

Zach, from the Underdog Card blog, has become a fast friend here at JBF Junk. A fresh new blog on the street with fresh new perspectives.  He and I have recently began swapping cards. He delivered again this week!


First up, a handful of Braves Minis.  Can't ever have too many of these!
 A nice selection from 02 Topps
 A magnificent Javy that I had never seen before!
 The once big thing and the JHey Kid
 Two legends in Ginter Glory
 I don't like corn flakes but I do like Knucklers
 Vintage Hammer
 This is a glimpse at my Braves Anthology Binder.  It's hard to find anyone that goes in there.  Why am I showing you a picture of the binder?
 Because Zach filled one of the empty slots with Bako! Well played sir-the gem of the package!
Thanks again Zach!  You will see some Fathers in your mailbox again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Right on, thanks for the stellar write up! Stoked I found a slot to fill in the Anthology Binder, b00m!

    Glad you didn't have that Laser. What a card, huh?

    They're already starting to accumulate 'round here, again...

    Cheers, my man!

    ReplyDelete