Welcome to my blog. You may see cards, you may see toys, you may see sports, you may see anything here!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The most bobbletastic package ever... ever

Adam, from Thoughts and Sox, needed a card. I went out and bid and won that card for him.  The reciprocation that followed is simply epic.  I dabble in bobbles and Adam had approached me a while back about some that he had to spare.  The following is the flagrant awesomeness that arrived at my door this past Saturday. Buckle your seatbelt!


 Love a smiling bobble.
 Love the Golden Glove
 I would be imitated if he was chucking the ball in m direction.
 The newest Brave.  I hope he brings that broken bat magic to Turner Field!
A thing of beauty!

Adam-I thank you again!  They are awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Big fan of that Ian Kennedy bobble. Pitcher stare downs should be a bobble staple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe he didn't offer me that Upton! oh well. Awesome bobbleheads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gibby was my favorite and you didn't even take a picture of it. Lol. Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually now that I think about it I traded the Gibby away to Dodgerbobble before this trade came up.

      Out ot those 5 Parra is my favorite. Actually he is my favorite D-Back on the team. (ever since Roberts got traded) If they would just let the guy play he would be a star.

      Delete