Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Monday, December 10, 2018

Next to last PACK STACK update

Thanks to everyone that jumped in for signups.  They are now closed.  In this post and the one that follows in about a week will be the final addition to our horde.

This Canadian gem was an assisted buy from my friend to the North. Thank you DC!
 This box is small but will pack a big punch
 A nice vintage retail find for the hoops pile
 These kits were sold through book fairs and flyers. The packs inside seem to be very basic but I took a shot

That's it for today! One more post to go with some major additions and then breaking on the 25th! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

7 comments:

  1. The MLB Collector's Kit sure looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what the CFL break looks like. I didn't even think about grabbing Calgary. Again thanks and all this looks like a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love American Horror Story. I am disappointed that Breygent is gone and there will not be any new AHS sets released.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what's inside of those Baseball Card Collector's kits. I was hoping to find someone doing a review on YouTube... but nobody has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen those Collector's Kits, but when I read "book fairs" it brought me back to the Scholastic book fairs we had in elementary school. Good times. But it was just books, never baseball cards. Cards were too hot in the 1980s! Anyhow, looking forward to seeing what's inside of those boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting stuff, and a very Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I threw some repack packs into my latest mailer to you, which I sent out on Friday. Hopefully they reach you in time.

    ReplyDelete