Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Back to the pack stack

Congratulations to the winner of my last contest SportCardCollectors who won one of my mixed sport cubes.  The cubes are the way I have decided to spread out the remainder of collection that I am getting rid of.  These have some really nice stuff inside.
Now it's time to get back to adding to the AREA 40 pile.  I have some really nice ones to showcase this time.
 This is pretty much the holy grail of boxing boxes and I finally found a decent deal!
 Could have something amazing inside or not. Time will tell
 Some crazy patches in heads up plus a bobble in every box
 Longshot but Jeter cosigner was in these
 Found a good deal on a hobby world of sports to add to my earlier retail WOS box
 Embossed had the first Hogan relics and elusive WCW autos
Also the chance at pulling an auto here. Some of them are huge finds

Thanks for checking me out today.  I will pick a winner from all the commenters for this post and they will receive a baseball cube!  Have a great day.

34 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! These cubes sound interesting.

    Great packs added to the stack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the selection of boxing, wrestling, and multi-sport products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baseball Cube is also the name of one of my favorite websites. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a second there I though you had found a box of the 2002 Topps 206. I loved that set. I pulled some awesome cards from those boxes. And I love the Ringside set. I only bought a couple packs when that came out but managed to find the one auto in the box. And that Heads Up box looks fun, back when Pacific was on their game!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You added some great boxes this go around! I wouldn't mind one of those baseball cubes either...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see life back in Area 40!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gavin! Lots to post just not a lot of time to get it done!

      Delete
  7. What are you hoping for on the Ringside Boxing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A bobble in every box? I've never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to offload cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A bobble in every box? I'm bobbling just thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really hope you nail it in that Ringside. Pull something uhhhhhhhhhh-mazing from that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see what's inside that Ringside box. Actually... I can't wait. Headed over to see if anyone has busted open a box on Youtube. Don't worry... I'll be back to check on your box as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how the Topps logo is sort of blocking Goldberg's eyes on that last box, as if he needed to remain anonymous. Which probably was the best way to go with that era of WCW. B^}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Time for some wrastlin’ cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Variety is the spice of life and Area 40 is looking spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Hogan Relic". There's something so cool about that phrase, and I don't even know why.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sweet new boxes and additions to the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. Long-time reader, first-time-in-a-long-time commenter -- hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete