Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Yearlong Willinghammer Roundup contest update

New leader in the clubhouse. I got JOSHED by P Town Tom

P TOWN TOM:  58 POINTS
CARD PAPOY:  38 POINTS
BC BREAKDOWN:  24 POINTS
HSCA:  15 POINTS
UNCLE TINY:  14 POINTS
JOHNNYS TRADING SPOT:  14 POINTS
NOMOS SUSHI:  11 POINTS
BB CARDS COME TO LIFE:  11 POINTS
STEALING HOME:  11 POINTS
PACK WAR:  10 POINTS
LOST COLLECTOR:  8 POINTS


So much time left and so many thanks from me for everyone keeping in mind for Willinghams!  Now here are some cards for the prize pool

If you have the time please check out my Thursday Mailday Theatre post as we have a tie and need it broken!!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Top of the leader board, but for how long? I'm not the only cardboard crazy out there. :)

    ReplyDelete